D-Heart Convex Scanner
Ideal for: Bedside Echo, Fast Echo, Emergency Medicine, Medical Schools, Primary Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Gynecology, Sports Medicine, Urology, Anesthesia, Intensive Care, Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Therapy, Palliative Care, Plastic Surgery.
Our most versatile convex scanner, it offers superior imaging for deep structures and detailed anatomy with optimized imaging down to 18 cm.
It is the leading choice for medical professionals looking for excellent performance in a portable and affordable scanner. It withstands all situations that can occur on a daily basis, such as scratches, drops and even the elements.
Supports early diagnosis and helps make quick decisions on next steps. Sharp ultrasound images in a small, lightweight and wireless solution. Easy to use, with intuitive navigation and optimised for your mobile devices.
The user-friendly device interface and reliable software enable a wide range of uses by medical professionals. The app for your IOS or Android smartphone or tablet device connects both via WIFI and USB cable with the convex probe, providing up to four hours of continuous use on a single charge.
Manage your examinations anywhere and improve patient outcomes with clear, real-time images that are easy to use, convenient and ultra-portable.
INCLUDED WITH THE SCANNER
- Standard scan modes: B-Mode, M-Mode, Power/Colour Doppler/Pulse wave Doppler
- 1 Android tablet included
- Protective shock-proof case including: tablet holder, gel, lanyard to attach the probe to your wrist, tablet holder and probe
- 1 battery charger for your probe
- Battery life - more than 4 hours
- Probe weight - less than 358g
- 1 hour of remote in-service training
- Standard 2-year warranty
- Subscription-free software including automatic measurement tools
- DICOM compatibility
- Unlimited users and real-time update via App